Thursday, June 01, 2006

Template Issues

I'm not sure what's going on with my template or if any of you even see it different.

Let me explain... I checked my blog on my computer and it came up with a white screen behind and just words spread across the whole page. On Toby's computer, it came up with the new template and nothing was different. I'm not sure what's going on except that when I went to the server page, it said they had exceeded their bandwidth.

So, the problem isn't something I can fix but hopefully things will be on a better road soon. It sure would be a shame if the template blog server I use has to shutdown.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i moticed that the template wasn't there any more. Hope you can fix it.

Rachel Marie said...

Awww, that's really too bad, Court!
I LOVED your OTHER new template!!!
I hope you can figure out the problem and fix it! I noticed that JoyGirl's also wacked-out.=/
Computers are either one's best friend or worst enemy...!

The Mom said...

Yeah, "wacked-out" is a good way to put it. If this doesn't shape up soon on it's own, I might have to go template fishing again.

Ugh.

Brittney said...

TEMPLATE TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!

WAAAH. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. Wish I could help you...

muzic4him said...

Your template was beautiful before, Courtney, but now there's nothing. But then, I'm on a different computer too. Hope you can get it figured out.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»