Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Quit

Looking for a template, that is. I'll stick with something plain Jayne and simple since that's my middle name. (Well actually, just Jayne is my middle name but since plain and Jayne can be stuck together... okay, never mind.)

I don't intend to quit blogging so don't tag "blogging" to my "I Quit" title. I hope this template will work better than the last. This is so strange to have to spend the majority of my blog time looking for a template. I thought blogs were about blogging; not just setting up a site!

With that, I'll end this post and try to think of something more interesting to write about besides just writing about my blog on my blog. How boring to just read about someone's blog while reading their blog. You'd think a blog would be about something different than blogging. I guess that's not always the case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»