Friday, May 23, 2008

Recycled Comments

I once lamented to [my mother-in-law] that I really did not care for gardening and felt a bit inferior. Her reply was--"you can sew clothes and I can't"...
I'm banking on the "you can sew clothes" too.
...Remember what bloggers blog for readers to read should reflect the personality of Jesus Christ our Savior.

That was my whole point: bloggers don't blog for readers to read. Readers choose to read what they say and draw conclusions on what it's reflecting and in turn often project themselves on the blog author. That happens a lot.

Janae has a way with words too. Is she your most verbal one?
Um, no.... she is highly "nonverbal" in the English language. What I've reported her saying here is usually just a quick phrase that slips out and surprises us.

Don't girls always like to talk like they know what they're talking about, even if they don't?
Shhhhhhh! Don't give our secret away!!!

"Where there is no vision the people perish:" Prov. 29:18a
some of your comments made me think of this verse.
I was thinking the same verse when I wrote that post. Glad I conveyed that message without even quoting that verse!

No comments: