Friday, April 18, 2008

When You Feel Like Blogging But Have Nothing To Say

Cry, Baby, Cry -- What a parent does in the throes of a cry baby moment. Or, at least what this parent did a few nights ago.

I'm Famous... Well, Not Really -- My family seems to be getting along just fine without me though. And that actually makes me feel good considering I used to live with those people and one of them would hardly let anyone else makes his plate of food except me. Yeah, I used to be really important back then. (like I'm not now. HA!)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Now you have a different place of importance with another group in another state.

They all love you I am sure.

Probably the one who always wanted you to prepare his plate has figured out how to get his food some other way by now and is not starving.