Saturday, November 17, 2007

Update in Pictures

Since I promised a certain grandma that I had a post already to put on here today of some certain grand children, the following blog is a fulfillment of that promise.

As a side note, a certain husband surprised his certain wife with a new camera! Our old one was despairing of life itself and making it sorely difficult to capture Kodak moments. I am enjoying our new Canon PowerShot SD750 and am realizing just how fun and easy it is to take pictures again. For those of you that have bemoaned the fact I hardly post pictures anymore, hopefully you'll see a few more around here than you have in the past. Now that I can actually take pictures and upload them without banging the camera or the computer just to get the "upload pictures" button to actually work or threatening to manually dismantle that thing we called a camera, I think you just might be able to finally see more picture updates.

Typical hair day.
Sisterly love.
Almost as big as my sister.
Hitching a ride.
True manhood. Camo pants. Cowboy boots. Biking.

Yes, she does sit still sometimes.
Celebrate Autumn! Make pumkin muffins!
Brothers for keeps.
Life is so serious.
But, I'm still cute.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! They're mine, they're mine! All 3 of them are MINE!!! :) Those pics of my getting-so-big birthday boy have totally tugged my heart to the broad and spacious state of Nebraska. I am so totally moving.... :)

gentlebreeze said...

Oh you have wonderfully cute kids!!! Love the pics and look forward to more in the future!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute!!!! I can't wait to see them again!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable grandchildren we have here...huh?!!!!

love, mom amd dad (gramma and grampa)

Holly said...

You really do have very cute children! I stumbled across your blog from Tammy's, and I have to say, you remind me alot of myself! God bless you and your family! Holly

mommysblessings.blogspot.com

Rachel Marie said...

aw, I know I'm *late* but its all just too cute!!! :)