Monday, November 19, 2007

Alex Daniel

Look who was 5 months old the other day? Yeah, I'm always a day late and a dollar short but at least I'm a strong believer in better late than never.

And, oh yes! he is as fun in person as he looks on camera. Always ready for a smile, a hug, a cuddle and a little one-on-one time saying "ba-ba-ba-ba-ba!" For giving us such a hard time the first 4 months of his life, he has definitely made up for it now. A very happy and content baby but still loves to eat when he's hungry. (read, starving.) As you can tell from the pictures, he is never late for a meal.

6 comments:

Pat VE said...

In some of his other pictures, I thought he looks a lot like Toby. He is a rollie, pollie. Cute! I am glad that he has turned into a civilized little guy. I'm sure it make for better days. I love you blog. Some days I'm sure are hair-raising, others, kid-raising. Love, Pat

Jean said...

CUTE!

gentlebreeze said...

AWWWWWWWW He certainly looks cuddly...I'll bet when you look at his smile you kind of forget all the sleepness nights and hardships huh?
I moved to xanga btw-there is a link up on my blogger site:) Come by and visit!

Brittney said...

Ha! That's my squeaker. I can tell the thought of me was flitting across his brilliant mind as you shot this photo. I know he misses me very much by the way he is forever calling for me.... Your kids never say mama or dada first, it's baba--and everyone know what that's the beginnings of: BEEMOO.

I really need to give him some one on one time. Give him an extra hug and cuddle from his birthday girl that's oh-so-far away!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little chubby young man! Five months old already, wow. Isn't it weird how much faster the first nine months goes after they are born, than the previous nine months?????
Joy

Anonymous said...

OH, HE IS GETTING SOOOO BIG AND MORE HANDSOME EVERYDAY!!! Can't wait to see him come Christmas!