Thursday, February 22, 2007

Favors Accepted

Thank you to everyone that commented on my "Asking For Favors" post. I'm surprised at the number of readers I have and quite impressed by the fact that I have readers that I don't even know and who don't know me. That's one thing I enjoy about blogging... you "know of" people that you don't actually know, if you know what I mean.

To those of you that mentioned the fact that you never comment but always read, don't feel bad: I probably do the same thing to yours. I'm pretty reliable with checking blogs but not very consistent with commenting. So, the feeling is mutual. :)

Thanks again for the comments. And for you anonymous commenter's, you should consider yourselves "Unknown." If you don't like being in the "unknown" status (trust me, that's as low as you can go), you still have time to make yourselves known: that comment box still works if you just remember how to write your name.

No comments: