- You store strollers and sleeping bags and extra jackets in your vehicle because there's no other place in the house (besides the living room floor)
- You dread going to the grocery store because you know that even with bare cupboards at home, there will still not be enough room for a week's worth of groceries in your kitchen
- You have to try to remember what color your counter tops are because you rarely see them anymore
- You use your oven to store pots, pans, cookie sheets, frying pans, canned food, bread, chips, cereal and leftover baked goods
- You drive by simple ranch style houses and see them as mansions
- You wonder what it would be like to store extra clothes, sewing projects, Christmas decorations and all your extra baby furniture somewhere IN your house without it being in the way
- You stack storage items in your closets from the floor clear to the ceiling
- You never stock up on anything anymore -- even extra bars of soap would cause a catostrophic event in your bathroom.
- You have to store matches in your knife drawer because there is simply no other place to put them
- You keep a 20lb bag of potatoes and your husband's lunch box on the dining room floor
- You'd have to give your couch away in order to have room for a Christmas tree
- And worst of all, no matter how much you clean, your house never stays clean
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
You know your house is too small when...