Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New Pictures!

Our last family picture until Toby comes home. This was taken just minutes before he walked out the door.


Daddy and kids...


Daddy and kids and new puppy...


Toby and I... a tender good bye kiss


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon hearing the sad tidings that Toby was indeed leaving for a week, my family thoughtfully came and visited me while Toby was gone. They left today but my dear sis Britt (aletheialiberty), has kindly stayed with me in Toby's absence. Just before my family left, we took a bunch of pictures. After they departed, in our attempt to make the day go faster (and thus bring Toby home sooner), we cleaned and rearranged the livingroom. The following are a collection of our day's happenings...

Grandma and Grandpa with all the grand kids...sorry about the shadows around everyone's heads...


Grandpa and his favorite granddaughter (and also his only)...


Grandma and her favorite grandson (her only, as well)...


Zack and Janae


Hannah and Janae


Levi and Janae


Tabby and Janae (poor Tabby was having a hard time leaving and had fallen into her usual dilemma of crying before they leave.... thus the tears)...


Hannah and Landon


Aunty Beemoo (aka, Britt)


Changed and transformed livingroom



(isn't that a pretty bouquet on the piano? that's what happens when you have an anniversary or valentines around here.)


And... my latest project upstairs. Finally got curtains hung a few weeks in the stair way and at last tied together a project that's needed to be done since we moved in 2 years ago. The curtains are a $3 (altogether) bargain from Walmart. Not sure if I dig the green bows (esp. the smashed one! should've fixed that before the picture) but that's all I had for now...

And finally, the grand finale...

Check out that smashed nose. Tha's what happens when you do a nose dive into a hard wood floor.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute as always! Nice family Court. Must be nice to have a sister come stay with you like that. Oh hey, that's me! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. You are as beautiful as you ever were. Wish I could do what Britt is doing just I wish I could be with my sister.